When it comes to cleaning, in addition to good products, you need a quality microfibre cloth to get the job done.
- Easily cleans away dust
- Perfect for dry areas like counter tops, flooring, glass and stainless steel surfaces
- Long lasting even with repeated use
- Easy to keep clean, machine washable
- High quality microfibre with 400 gsm fabric, one of the highest in the market
- Resists wrinkles, shrinkage, mildew, stretching, abrasions and most stains
- Stays vibrant longer and doesn’t fade easily
You can wash and dry your microfibers at home in your own washer and dryer. Wash with warm water and a mild detergent (liquid detergent is preferred to powdered detergent).
Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets
Tumble dry on low or no heat.