peppermint magazine - summer
A print magazine about style, sustainability and substance.
Supporting those who do good.
Three cheers for our summer issue featuring three beautiful and hopeful covers, created in partnership with some of our fave artists!
Our bright and lovely Summer has arrived in all its hopeful glory and we couldn’t be more excited! This time around, there’s not just one but three (yessss!) special-edition covers featuring artwork from Rachael Sarra, Brook Gossen and Mel Baxter, all exploring the concept of hope. It’s been a tough year – and we aren’t out of the woods yet – but we just wanted to remind you all that good things still exist and there are plenty of reasons to have hope!
Inside this jam-packed issue
- learn about the science and soul of giving from five people who have made it their life’s work
- actor and philanthropist Samuel Johnson on his favourite role yet
- take a hike with Sarah Wilson as she reconnects with nature one hike at a time
- discover why one brand embraces the unpredictability of natural dyeing to create slow fashion with heart
- stargaze with Gamilaraay astrophysicist and astronomer Karlie Noon
- meet the inspiring duo behind a passionate group, Surfers for Climate, riding the growing wave of climate activism
- take a look inside Australia’s food system and how it could be more fair
- go behind the seams of Kablooie, a colourful and inclusive fashion brand with a cult following
- and get lost among the flowers at Tamborine Mountain Flower Farm
Plus, dive into the benefits of float tanks; explore the unattainable expectations of body hair beauty standards with The Nude Abstract artist collective; get summer-ready in some of our favourite beach appropes sustainable swimwear; we talk to a UNHCR initiative preserving heritage skills and giving hope to refugee women; costume-maker turned artist Hannah Gartside shares her creative inspirations; get the buzz on bees and make our trio of bush buddies to sew and share!